- With a sturdy spruce top, this 60s classic is given a new lease on life.
- Body with a square shoulder
- Body and sides are made of mahogany.
- The finish is glossy.
Hardware & Neck
- Hardware with a nickel finish
- Bridge Paul Ferro (Reverse Belly)
- Truss Rod with Bell Shaped Cover Adjustable Truss Rod with Bell Shaped Cover
- SlimTaper profile on a mahogany neck
- Grover Rotomatic 18:1 ratio tuners
Pickguard & Strings
- Hummingbird Shaped Pickguard with Hummingbird Graphics
- .012″,.016″,.024″,.032″.042″,.053″ Gibson Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
- Electronics by Fishman Sonitone
This is an excellent choice for beginners, practicing, and performance. Aside from its classic look, this guitar’s rich tone and slender, playable neck make it a genuine performer, perfect for rock and blues rhythm and lead. If a $3,500 Gibson Hummingbird is out of your price range, this fantastic Epiphone version is a close second.